Monday, October 10, 2005

They like me... they really like me... [sigh, tear]

So guess who has a job!


Um, that would be me. I have a job. *And* they even wanted me back this week. I think I found a winner.


And so have they. tee-hee. [she smiles a smile, the kind that twinkles on the second tooth]

So I'm working for an IT security consulting company. Yeah, I know... not exactly the field I planned on joining. But the people are great. I'm making money. I can wear jeans or a fancy-scmancy skirt to the office. Really, life is pretty good.

Oh, and the CEO said he liked me so much, he didn't even care to see my resume or find out if I had ever been to college.


I wonder if I can call my school and get my money back?

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. I knew someone would be smart enough to snap you up. Heartiest congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a piece of the rebate from C.U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Haven't seen a post in a while. How's the new job?

    ReplyDelete