Thursday, September 15, 2005

ooh, ooh, me! ME!!! pick me!! ooh, me, pick me, pick me!

That's what I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs (yes, much like a kindergartener, thank you) every time I get on the internet to find a job. Really, people should want me more than they have been lately.

And today it's cloudy. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the 70-some degree weather. But really. At least give me some sun, here.

But on a happy note, one of the two squirrels in our wall was trapped in a humane (kind of) cage and taken to the nearby park. Hopefully it was indeed one of the two residing in the wall, otherwise it does us no good. Squirrel babies are cute, but not when they're in my wall.

That's really all. I await the sun so I can go to the beach and draw the funny people I see there.

No comments:

Post a Comment